INGLÉS PROG. PROF. ADRIANA LIBONATI

Hello people from 3rd C! I hope everything is fine!
This is our last week here, I mean, using the blog. From next week onwards ,all the information will be in Google Classroom so I share the code once again, for the ones who haven´t joined yet.

CODE FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM: ts2gb23

As usual, our Zoom meeting is on Thursday at 14.30 p.m. I do hope to see all of you then!

Adriana LIBONATI le está invitando a una reunión de Zoom programada.

Tema: 3rd C
Hora: Este es una reunión recurrente Reunirse en cualquier momento

Unirse a la reunión Zoom
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73613627447?pwd=UXJqbWxsSk96TlNhNStyb2JlN2h6UT09

ID de reunión: 736 1362 7447
Código de acceso: 004441

We´ll be working on the correction of all the activities I posted in Classroom last week, including the listening exercises, so please , have everything at hand in order to be able to participate actively.

See you on Zoom!💜